New heated pool that is 4.5 feet deep throughout. Lots of chairs to sit and watch your kids enjoy a dip in the pool or jump in (safely) yourself.
Pool is free for all campers and their guests. Children 12 and under MUST be accompanied by an adult.
Pool hours: 10 AM – 8 PM
Other facilities for campers:
- Centrally located clean and bright male and female bathrooms and showers
- Laundry facilities located in pool house
- Free Wifi near the restaurant (hotspot area.) Feel free to sit on the patio attached to the restaurant. Restaurant is only open for Private Functions.
- Snacks, beverages and ice-cream at the main office
- Firewood for purchase and delivered to your site
Check In & Out Times
Check In – 1:00PM / Check Out – 11 AM
8km/h past Front Office and 15km/h on all other roads.
Speed limits are strictly enforced.
No cutting of trees permitted. Waste transfer site is available near the exit. Please separate your recyclables.
11pm-8am (No loud parties or music-please be considerate of your neighbours)
Day guests must leave by 10:30 PM or overnight charges apply.
Please note on weekends (i.e., Friday and Saturday nights), gate is closed at 11 PM.
Dogs must be on leash & cleaned up after
We love the smell of a campfire and the roasting of marshmallows, but when there is a Fire ban in place, there is to be no campfires. If campers fail to honour this, they will be evicted with no refund. Please ask at the front gate and follow NB Forest Fire Watch or call 1-866-458-8080.
Please note that sometimes we will decide the campground is too dry to have fires regardless of the NB Forest Fire Watch recommendations.
Any damage by wild animals (the odd bear swimming over from Beaubear’s Island) or semi-wild (squirrels and raccoons) or weather related damage is not the responsibility of the Enclosure or Flo’s Hideaway.